Social Media Policy
1. Management of comments
- This Facebook Page is focused on an informational purpose only, so basically JICE will not respond to any comments or messages posted on the Facebook Page.
- We reserve the right to exercise our editorial control over the Page, and we might hide, in part or in full, delete or decline comments which are unrelated to the original topics or deemed to fall under any of the following conditions without notifying the users.
- Comments that infringe a law, ordinance, or other regulations;
- Comments that violate public order and morals;
- Comments that promote criminal acts;
- Comments that slander or defame a particular individual, company, group, or other entities, or damages their reputation or trustworthiness;
- Comments that are breaches of privacy, including disclosing and leaking personal information without the authorization of its owner;
- Comments that breach third-party rights, including patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, and portrait rights;
- Comments that are intended to generate profit;
- Comments that include false information or significantly deviate from the truth;
- Comments that include abusive, obscene, indecent, offensive words or link to websites with such contents;
- Comments that intend to take viewers to other websites, without expressing any views or opinions;
- Comments with the same or similar contents posted repeatedly by the same user;
- Comments that violate the Facebook policy;
- Other comments considered to be inappropriate for the management of the Page;
- We also reserve the right to ban users who post comments listed above.
2. Intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property rights over the photographs, illustrations, audio, video, and text, etc., posted on the Page belong to JICE or those with valid rights.
- When citing, transmitting or otherwise using content from the Page, the source must be clearly attributed.
- Although JICE endeavors to ensure the accuracy of its social media information and the security of social media operations, no guarantee is made as to the accuracy of content, including the possibility that information has been altered by a third party. JICE does not accept responsibility for any damages occurring through the use of the Page.
- Among the information distributed through the Page is some content, links and other information presented by third parties that is beyond JICE's responsibility. Whether direct or indirect, JICE accepts no responsibility for any damages occurring as a result of use of this content.
- The information posted on the Page does not necessarily reflect the official views or policies of JICE. JICE does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information.
- The information that appears on the Page is as of the time of posting, and therefore subject to change.
4. Modification of the Policy
We may at any time, without notice, revise this policy and other information contained in this Page.
5. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan. The parties hereby consent to and confer exclusive jurisdiction upon Tokyo District Court over any disputes arising out of or relating to the Page.